Our legal partners specialise in assisting Blockchain-based startups with navigating the legal and commercial landscape in Australia and globally to optimise growth in their company.
The team has in-depth practical knowledge about the Blockchain startup industry and are able to assist clients with matters from drafting legal documents to general advice on development to point clients in the right direction.
We have worked on several projects with our legal partners advising on what jurisdiction is best suited to clients’ Blockchain projects and helping them incorporate in that country.
The legal services provided in relation to Blockchain initiatives include, but are not limited to:
INITIAL COIN OFFERING DEVELOPMENT
Assisting in every stage of the Initial Coin Offering, from company formation, seed distribution and public token distribution.
- Drafting of Private Token Sale Agreements
- Drafting of Token Offer Agreements
- Drafting of Terms and Conditions
- Drafting of Disclaimers
- Due Diligence Drafting and Appraisal
- ICO Structuring
- Know Your Customer Advice and Document Drafting
- Anti-Money Laundering Advice
Advising and helping clients through the digital exchange set up process, ensuring international compliance and compliance with the jurisdiction digital exchanges have incorporated in.
- Digital Exchange Advisory Services
- International Digital Exchange set-up
- International Digital Exchange Compliance
- Drafting of various documentation required by a Digital Exchange
- Advisory Services in relation to Digital Exchange Initial Coin Offerings
- Trademarking; and
- Intellectual Property
Regulatory Compliance Advice
Relevant Government bodies including ASIC and AUSTRAC have begun to regulate Blockchain Technology in Australia. Our Legal partners guide and help clients understand and reach compliance with Australian regulations.
- Australian specific Tokenomic advice
- Maltese Tokenomics
- Regulatory Advisory
- Corporation Compliance
- Due Diligence
- KYC, CTF and AML Compliance